[rooseveltdadsclub] Dads Club Bowling Extravaganza!! - Saturday December 10th

  • From: David Falconer <davidfalconer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Roosevelt Dads Club <rooseveltdadsclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 09:42:58 -0800 (PST)

As you are planning out the next couple of weeks don't forget about our Bowling
Event on Saturday, December 10th at Pinarama.  Time is noon to 2:00 PM.

A sign up email should be in your inbox by this weekend.  Be sure to sign up
quickly.  It has been a popular event with the dads and students the last
couple of years and we think we might max out on Pinarama's lane capacity this
year.

Bully, Bully!

David