[romefloydhumanesocietychairs] Re: Rome/Floyd H.S. upcoming Fundraisers

  • From: BWTerry2575@xxxxxxx
  • To: romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 12:51:42 -0500 (EST)

Acknowledged.   benny

In a message dated 3/2/2014 11:01:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
flosdogs@xxxxxxx writes:

Good morning HS chairperson's and members  I am sending this e-mail with
information about the 2 Fundraisers coming up  this Month. Although many of
you are not active members I could use your  help.
 Pet Parade- needed; Individually wrapped baked products for Bake  Sale,
volunteers and your pets to register,
 Grease- Although tickets are $12.00,chair people and members can  see the
show for $10.00.
If you are available to help at the Fundraiser, you will not have to pay.
Needed; Individually wrapped baked goods for Bake sale. Mayfield Dairies
rejected my request for donated Ice Cream, if anyone would like to donate
various Ice Cream Flavors and toppings, that would be awesome. I also can use
help with ticket sales [at the Desoto the night of the play or on your own],
 help with the bake sale, making Ice Cream products [malts, sundaes, etc.]
and  manning the table with available T-shirts, magnets,etc. This a GREAT
Fundraiser to help with.
 If anyone can assist in anyway, please let me know.
 Thanks,Florice Schneider-Fundraising  Chairperson.