[romefloydhumanesocietychairs] Rome/Floyd H.S. upcoming Fundraisers

  • From: Florice Schneider <flosdogs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: romefloydhumanesocietychairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, kbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, saffron2287@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Johngoda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dis911@xxxxxxxxxxx, stmay64@xxxxxxxxx, msanta13444@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dftrosclair@xxxxxxxxx, elenadalfriuli@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 11:01:44 -0500 (EST)

Good morning HS chairperson's and members I am sending this e-mail with
information about the 2 Fundraisers coming up this Month. Although many of you
are not active members I could use your help.
 Pet Parade- needed; Individually wrapped baked products for Bake Sale,
volunteers and your pets to register,
 Grease- Although tickets are $12.00,chair people and members can see the show
for $10.00.
If you are available to help at the Fundraiser, you will not have to pay.
Needed; Individually wrapped baked goods for Bake sale. Mayfield Dairies
rejected my request for donated Ice Cream, if anyone would like to donate
various Ice Cream Flavors and toppings, that would be awesome. I also can use
help with ticket sales [at the Desoto the night of the play or on your own],
help with the bake sale, making Ice Cream products [malts, sundaes, etc.] and
manning the table with available T-shirts, magnets,etc. This a GREAT Fundraiser
to help with.
 If anyone can assist in anyway, please let me know.
 Thanks,Florice Schneider-Fundraising Chairperson.