[rollei_list] Re: ...wide angle adapters for Rolleis TLRs, my special "Vario ...

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 03:16:21 +0000 (GMT)

BTW Todd is right, that is a Rollei Panorama Head,
It's a Rollei accesory that I like very much to use
sometimes and in fact it almost works like a wide
angle lens, I have uploaded to the web several
stitched panos taken with the RPH in the past and then
I wrote about it like a slight puzzle, we had large
dicussions on the RPH and about the stitched panos in
general.
This one are two frames taken with the 3.5F and the
RPH later model used in conjunction with the
Rolleifix, I don't use pano soft to stitch the frames,
I use PS only to stitch the frames like stitching real
prints to upload the image to the web.
This is my page about the RPH technical info it's
necessary to read the three pages with the guitar
images too):
http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-51179.html

All the best

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.