[rollei_list] Re: ...wide angle adapters for Rolleis TLRs, my special "Vario ...

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 22:00:15 EDT

In a message dated 9/19/2006 8:50:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
This one was taken with a special "Vario Distagon 50"
that I have for my Rollei TLR cameras, it covered
around 104º for this photograph but it could cover up
to 360º according the subject, it's a special device
that also modifies the film transport mechanism to
enlarge the frames according the wished angle of view,
it converts the TLR 120 6x6 film format into a wider
and variable format. This "Vario Distagon 50" is an
authentic Rollei product and has its original name,
however I prefer to call it this way, "Vario Distagon
50" because it could be used for all Rolleiflex and
Rolleicord TLR cameras and then "Vario", it also works
like a wide angle lens and then "Distagon 50", this is
a shot and point and upload to the web example (it's
now the first photograph, please click on thumbnail):

http://silveremulsion.blogspot.com/

All the best
Carlos
I know it's not April Fools day and you're always sincere about such things
Carlos.  How about a pic of the device in question?  It appears to work very
well... (^:
Lance