[rollei_list] Re: sheet film back is available form Ilford

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:58:57 -0300 (ART)

You could use the Plate adapter back for any
Rolleiflex or Rolleicord 6x6 with interchangeable back
( Dedicated kits for the 4x4 were manufactured too).
The last plate adapter back model was manufactured
from 1954 to 1981, it has the groove for the
Rolleifix.
You can see the instructions to use this back and the
kit parts here (Look for the plate back instructions,
they are three pages):

http://www.urmonas.net/manuals/rollei-prac-acc-54/rollei-prac-acc-54.html

All the best
Carlos