[rollei_list] Re: rollei_list Digest V11 #78

  • From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 05:51:50 -0400

Evan,

The CLA of the SL66 body and magazine, with replacement of the plastic stop-down lever and a weak mirror spring will be about 150 Euros plus 50 Euros for a used brighter viewing screen

The camera should arrive this week, so I can report on the success.

Werner Bruer lives in Braunschweig (http://classic-fototechnik.de). As of October he no longer does official repairs only by private arrangement, so you have to work out the details with him.

Nice you got a whole kit. I am still looking for a 50mm HFT D and a 500mm HFT TT, and an M39 lens plate...

Jan

Quoting "Evan Dong" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(Redacted sender

"ejdong@yahoo" for DMARC)
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Rollei Restart

Hi Jan,
What is the cost for the CLA of the SL66? I recently bought a complete kit and was thinking along the line of purchasing a spare backup body...
I am guessing that the shop is in Germany?
There are but a handful of technicians stateside that can work on the Rollei SL66 and have any form of spare parts.....
Evan