[rollei_list] Re: les marrons

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 11:52:37 +0000 (GMT)

Fred, as I liked the morning light around the leaves
in Ruben's photographs, I liked the way you
distributed the light for your nice composition, the
light on the children is the key for this photograph.-

All the best
Carlos
 --- Frederic Fichter <ffichter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://homepage.mac.com/ffichter/HomePhoto/PhotoAlbum112.html

> Rolleiflex T, TX400, Vivitar 285 & diffuser
>

> Fred

> ? This email and any files transmitted with it are
> CONFIDENTIAL and intended
>   solely for the use of the individual or entity to
> which they are addressed.
> ? Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or
> distribution of the material within
>   this email is strictly forbidden.
> ? Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail
> are solely those of the
>   author and do not necessarily represent those of
> Odyssey Asset Management
>   Systems SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
> ? An electronic message is not binding on its
> sender. Any message referring to
>   a binding engagement must be confirmed in writing
> and duly signed.
> ? If you have received this email in error, please
> notify the sender immediately
>   and delete the original.

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar