[rollei_list] Re: les marrons

  • From: Frederic Fichter <ffichter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:48:09 +0200

Eric, Carlos,

Thanks for the nice words. I've left my flash home for years, as I assumed that real photographers could take good pics anytime without a flash... foolish me !

I recently bought a used Vivitar 285 for a song, with some kind of Kodak card holder that clips on the flash. With that I can use bounce flash everywhere. A bit cumbersome but very useful.
Also the Vivitar 285 has the Varipower thing to select 1:1, 1:2, 1:4 or 1:16 of the power. Handy for manual fill.

Fred

On Oct 12, 2005, at 1:52 PM, Carlos Manuel Freaza wrote:

I liked the way you
distributed the light for your nice composition, the
light on the children is the key for this photograph.-

Fred Fichter
Web : http://homepage.mac.com/ffichter
Email : ffichter@xxxxxxx