[rollei_list] errand For Mark Rabiner in NY

  • From: Dennis Purdy <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RUG <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:36:04 -0800

Hey Mark, you mentioned the other day that you are near B&H. If you are very near there Please do me a favor and go in there and look at the films and see if they are stocking TMY-2 in 120.

They don't list it on line or in their catalog and the salesman I just talked to wouldn't go look for me. I want to order some of that film and I don't want the old stuff. I read on line that someone had gotten some 120 TMY-2 from B&H.

Otherwise I will wait the 5 days till I get the one roll I ordered to see what they send.

thanks a billion (millions have become irrelevant)
Dennis