[rollei_list] Re: best M42 cameras

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 20:41:55 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc James Small" <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 7:56 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: best M42 cameras

I agree with Peter.  I detest the word "best" in
these circumstances.  There is no single "best"
sports car or single-malt Scotch or Latakia pipe
tobacco or Jersey Pork Roll:

What, another Latakia smoker? Of course I haven't smoked any since I quite smoking some 40 years ago but it was my choice then. I used Galahers (SP?). As far as Jersey Pork Roll I thought this was what several N.J. politicians have recently been jailed for being on. (I think I just ended a sentence with a preposition).

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx