[rollei_list] Re: Was Light Meters; Now Kiev Prism Meters

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 12:49:28 -0300

 Marvin:
             I was rather talking about the fact Baier Fototechnic
offered the SL66 adapter or the TLR adapter for the Kiev prisms
including the Kiev prisms (w/o light meter, with center weighted
metering or spot metering) some time ago; Baier worked on the prisms
to improve and to guarantee them, they no longer sell the Kiev prisms,
the adapters only. Baier  lack of Kiev prisms has to do with the fact
Arsenal factory closed in 2009. Arax Ukraine is the main Arsenal
products distributor and they still have some stock, but they are only
offering the spot  metering  version (it also has the center weighted
metering option included BTW). Anyway, it's good to know Arax still
sell them, thanks for the data.

Carlos