[rollei_list] Re: rollei_list Digest V9 #77

  • From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 21:54:36 +0200

Hi Carlos,

I have had the Sekonic L-208 for a couple of years now and also enjoy its
simplicity, reliability and light weight.   But the L-208 is my meter of choice
with the Leca IIIg and other unmetered cameras I have used.

When I have more time and shoot exclusively withehe Rolleiflex I liek to use
the Metrastar, becaue of its Rollei-like square viewfinder.
(http://flickeflu.com/tags/metrastar)

The very first SL66 I bought from a retired architect & artist in my hometown
already came with a Metrastar.  This is my second one.

Cheers, Jan