[rollei_list] Re: Vacation.

  • From: "Roland Smith" <roland.dnai@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:20:29 -0700

I am normally in the background picking up information from the bits and
pieces that are being presented.  I am, constantly, amazed about the way the
pieces fill in the blanks in camera history.

The sharing is participation not bickering.  Various items which appear to
be correct are clarified by different information supported by qualitative
authority.  This demonstrates an intellectual pursuit.

I think it is unfortunate when a new member fails to understand the process
and seeks to criticize or change it.  Perhaps, it is best for such a person
to stay in the background and benefit from information of interest or leave.

Marc runs a good user forum and steps in when the emails get out of line.
Thanks Marc.

Roland Smith
Dublin, California