[rollei_list] Re: Trying to restore Kodachromes taken 50 years ago

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2014 18:20:01 -0500

At 07:59 AM 8/7/2014, you wrote:
Thank you Evan for the interest and comment. Yes, I scanned them
yesterday, Kodachromes have a distinctive look indeed. I used an Epson
v700 scanner.

Carlos

Two topics - It's strange but at my age some things I think about, trips, pictures taken, etc. don't seem like 50 years ago but I can remember (and have) pictures and negs from 65-70 years ago. Go figure!

I previously commented on Applied Science Fiction restoration software. I found Kodak ROC but it doesn't seem to run on Windows 7. I did a trial with it some time back and it was great. I have had some success with PS Elements, but nothing like the ASF software. Any similar software can anyone recommend?

DAW