[rollei_list] Re: Toyota (Tecate) Grand Prix, Long Beach CA

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:53:02 -0800

Don

I was at that LBGP in 1976 and I don't remember seeing you there :-)

But I did see a great number of what were called "starlets" then. I had
just come to Downey that day to start working on the Space Shuttle
and the motel owner gave me tickets to the LBGP.

I did not have a Rollei with me so I had to use a Leica with many
lenses.

Jerry