[rollei_list] Re: The New Rollei Gallery

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 13:33:37 -0800

Peter,

Not all of us are lucky enough or wealthy enough to have a computer at home.

Jerry

Peter K. wrote:
Jerry,
A lot of companies do this. Look it up from home, that way you are not
subject to the company's filtering and firewall.

Peter K

On 2/9/07, Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eric,

Sorry, but my company computer security system does not permit me to open
any "flickr" site.  They must consider it as pornography!  Their
firewall does not
permit any website that is about tobacco or alcohol either.  So no
straight malt
or Havana Cohibas.

Jerry