[rollei_list] Re: The New Rollei Gallery

  • From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:36:38 -0600

That's because there is no minimum wage in La Jolla. I would guess there
aren't any in Beverly Hills. I'm surprised that you are in such dire
financial straits while living in the most affluent city in the San Diego
area. People in La Jolla could buy several PCs with one month's rent check.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/