[rollei_list] Re: The Four McCoys?

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 19:24:42 -0700

ER,

No, wrong McCoys.  I presume that you never saw Ian McShane in "Deadwood".

Jerry

ERoustom wrote:

These McCoys? "It's generally agreed that Ellison was murdered across the Tug River in Pike County, Ky., where Hatfield Branch joins Blackberry Creek. It happened during an election day brawl. Three McCoy brothers - Tolbert, Pharmer (some say his name was Phamer) and Randolph Jr. - were charged with the death."

http://www.wvculture.org/History/crime/hatfieldmccoy02.html

E.

On May 30, 2008, at 7:22 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

Austin,

You flatter me! Any friend of Jim Hemmenway and Eric G. can't be the fourth McCoy
brother. And the first three had honest professions.

Jerry