[rollei_list] Re: The End of Kodachrome and 120-size

  • From: Emmanuel Bigler <Emmanuel.Bigler@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:44:42 +0200

From Richard K. :
>> Kodak did not offer Kodachrome in roll film sizes until fairly recent times.

For those who like precise historical & geographical references, J.C. Launey on our French MF/LF forum
http://www.galerie-photo.info/forum/read.php?f=3&i=30266&t=30266
mentions that Kodachrome in 120 rolls was available (probably in France, actual dates might differ for the USA) from 1987 to 1992.

The informations I have stored on my computer mentions that the last processing run of 120 rolls of Kodachromme occured on October 1, 2001 somewhere in the British Isles.

The 'net says : at Kodak-labs, Wimbledon, but I had heared at the time from a technician in Lausanne : somewhere in Scotland ?

--
Emmanuel