[rollei_list] Re: The BIG Picture

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 23:23:03 -0300

2010/7/30 Elias_Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>:
>... There's a wow factor here of a very different sort than I'm used to looking
> for in a picture, and a really new way to think of photography.
> I hope you enjoy it.

Very nice panos Elias, thanks for the link. There is nothing new about
these 360º panos with zoom  and rotaries functions, Microsoft Encarta
last editions had several similar views and Google Earth Street View
uses similar software, the web is also plenty of samples.
BTW the 360º panos with rotaries and zoom functions are an area almost
exclusive for digital cameras and digital display.