[rollei_list] Re: Tele-Rollei

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 18:14:57 -0300 (ART)

Yes, the brochure says "...Aufgrund des großen
Durchmessers des Tele-Xenars, ist das Filterbajonett
in der Größe IV ausgeführt..." and it's true, however
I would like to see the results using the Rolleinar
for 1.35m focusing distance designed for the Sonnar on
the Tele-Xenar and for the 1.5m normal focusing
distance; they wished a Tele different completely with
respect to the old Tele and they accepted the B IV
when they selected the Tele-Xenar to replace the
Sonnar, it was part of the difference to avoid
confusions with the old Tele, and then there is
someting else than the Tele Xenar size behind the B
IV, it was explained in the former Rollei web site, in
the FAQ page, when the FT project was delayed.-

All the best
Carlos

--- J Patric Dahlén <jenspatricdahlen@xxxxxxxxxxx>