[rollei_list] Re: Tele-Rollei

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:17:31 -0300 (ART)

Robert,
        Last year Rollei introduced two very ingenious
filter holders for the TLR, BIII and BIV.
This new accessory allows screw in filters to be
fitted to Bay III and Bay IV fit TLR cameras, and is
articulated, so that the filter can be used on either
the top or bottom lens.

The BIII filters holders can use 46mm filters and the
BIV 58mm filters and then you have a lot of filters
and auxiliaries lenses available for the Tele. I guess
the Tele Xenar will require a new lens hood.

The FT like the FW and the GX/FX cannot use the
Rolleikin, however I think you can use the Rolleifix
for the FT since you can use it for the FX and FW,
Rollei still manufactures the Rolleifix. The brochure
does not show a real camera.

I'm afraid the FT has the same viewfinder hood
regarding the FW, it does not allow eye-level viewing,
but the FX yes. It seems F&H wish you buy a prism.
In the old Rollei FAQ page they said there was the
intention about to manufacture a viewfinder hood
identical regarding the old Rollei Wide viewfinder
hood, but it was an intention only, at least til
today.
This is the new Rollei filter holder:

http://tinylink.com/?7Q1mS4yjZA

Clicking on the images you can see the filter holder
works.-

All the best
Carlos

--- Robert Meier <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> Carlos,
>
> I have looked at the English pdf's that John Wild
> has sent for the new Wide
> and Tele Rolleis.   Neither one seems to have an
> eyelevel finder built in to
> the WL finder for the 50 or 135mm focal length, the
> way the original W and T
> Rolleis did.   Is that, in fact, the case?   What is
> the WL finder that
> comes with them?  something like the finder on the
> Rolleicord Vb?   Or the
> RolleiMagic?   No eyelevel focusing or viewing?
> The finders also do not have the attachment studs
> for the Rolleikin mask, so
> you can't use the Rolleikin?  And no 220, I know.
> And no automatic film
> The Bayonet IV size for the Tele-Rollei is rather
> intriguing.   Will Rollei
> make a real tele lenshood?   (Unlike the regular Bay
> III lenshood we have to
> use on the old Tele-Rollei).   Will they make some
> Rolleinars for the Tele?
> Will there be a new line of Bay IV filters?
>
> Robert

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!