[rollei_list] Re: Tele Rolleiflex re-launched

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:58:19 +0000 (GMT)

It seems good news Dirk, according I could understand,
the new Franke&Heidecke will manufacture cameras and
parts for other manufacturers including Japanese
manufacturers maintaining the Rollei cameras
production, of course. Rollei sells 2000 MF cameras
per year in Germany and they are organizing a new
sales staff due to the enterprise separation.
About the new Tele, they said last year that the
production was suspended "for the moment", and then
it's possible they bring this camera to the market,
BTW if it happens the camera will be expensive too
much.
Thanks for the info.-

All the best
Carlos