[rollei_list] Re: TMax400

  • From: Douglas Nygren <dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 22:34:56 -0500

Carlos,
I know what you mean about TMax films.

I use TMax RS as my developer. Have you tried it?

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Doug

On Feb 6, 2007, at 9:43 PM, Carlos Manuel Freaza wrote:

Hello Aaron:
             I like very much Kodak TMax films, they
are fantastic really and Rodinal is not the best
developer for the T grain, however I like the tones
the Rodinal produces for portraits; anyway I'm using
the last part of my last Rodinal bottle and I decided
to try other developer for the TMax. Thank you very
much for your kind comment and for the suggestion
about the X-tol and the other developer, Xtol looks
interesting and available to me.-

All the best
Carlos

PS: I hope the Great Yellow Father never announces the
TMax end, we already lost the APX but I'm afraid it's
a vain hope...

.