[rollei_list] Soup - the sequel...

  • From: David Restall - System Administrator <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:34:55 +0100

Hi,

I have updated my page regarding developer chemistry.

        <http://dave.restall.net/photography/bw_chemistry/>

I have modified the format of the display and added D-76d to the list.
It looks a bit better now and has a list of formula at the top that you
can click on that takes you to the table describing the formula.

This is probably the final format though I can add formulae pretty
quickly and easily so now's your chance to pass your favourite developer
recipe on to the world.  I'm no expert in this field by a long way so
would appreciate any help.  Rodinal anybody ?

Thanks to Richard Knoppow for D-76d and his comments regarding layout
and correctness.

Regards,

Dave
mail/rollei-users/ru-2006-07-25.tx                     rolleiusers,rollei.list
| Dave Restall,       IIRC Limited, PO Box 46, Skelton, Cleveland, TS12 2GT. |
| Tel. 0845 10 80 151    Mob. +44 (0) 7973 831245   Int. +44 (0) 1287 653003 |
| email : dave@xxxxxxxx       dave@xxxxxxxxxxx     Web : http://www.iirc.net |
| No one so thoroughly appreciates the value of constructive criticism       |
| as the one who's giving it.                                                |
|         -- Hal Chadwick                                                    |