[rollei_list] Re: Some new square stuff posted.

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:00:43 -0700

At 07:16 AM 6/14/2007 -0400, Kenneth Frazier wrote:

The interior shots are not nearly as sharp as I would like, or could
be.  I was shooting those handheld, at either 1/30 or 1/60.  AND, the
color reproduction is not accurate.  Still...

Ken,

One should never, up front, apologize for what you perceive as shortcomings. This literally MAKES the viewer look for the problems that you told everyone about. Had you not said anything, I doubt seriously that anyone, especially looking on the web, would have noticed any of your confessed problems...

:-)

Jim