[rollei_list] Re: Some new square stuff posted.

  • From: "G Hopkinson" <hoppyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 21:02:59 +1000

Ken, I don't think you need to open your post with an apology. The square stuff
looks fine to me. The whole, crop it to show the
frame surrounds thing is really quite oddly de rigeur for 6x6 for some reason.
These days I see folks adding those frames digitally.
Unless you are HCB, I figure it is actually forgivable to compose less than
perfectly/crop as you want when appropriate. Anyway,
interesting and so smooth images. What can go wrong?

Cheers
Hoppy