[rollei_list] Re: SL66 back -- where to buy? Who fixes them?

  • From: Raid Amin <ramin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 17:01:47 -0500

Hi Sanders,
Why not just switch backs with Melanie?

Raid

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 4:53 PM, Sanders McNew <sanders@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We drive a jalopy but we have his-and-hers SL66s -- we've got our
> priorities in the right place.
>
> Melanie's SL66 has a jam caused by the back.  If I mount my back on her
> SL66, it works fine.  But with her back on the camera, the film advance
> winder will not budge.  I tried resyncing the back and body but had no luck.
>
> Questions:
>
> Who sells backs?  Any referrals for me?
>
> Who fixes backs?  How much should I expect to pay?
>
> Many thanks in advance for your help --
>
> Sanders McNew

Dr. Raid W. Amin
Professor of Statistics
Department of Mathematics & Statistics
Director of UWF Statistical Consulting Services
11000 University Parkway
Building 4 Room 336
University of West Florida
Pensacola Florida 32514
USA

FAX: 850 857 6269
Phone 850 474 3014

*Please note that email is not a secure form of communication and that email
messages sent or received are a public record in the State of Florida.  Take
caution not to email anything of a sensitive or clinical nature.  If you
receive this email in error, please notify me and delete it from your
files.*