[rollei_list] Re: SL66 back -- where to buy? Who fixes them?

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 06:58:07 -0300

HEC in Long Beach, California, seems to be a good source for Rollei
products, at least he offers SL66 backs in different conditions and
different prices, I never bought something there but I'm thinking
about a second back for my SL66:
http://www.hecphoto.com/default.html

Carlos
PS: Harry Fleenor repairs SL 66 equipment.-