[rollei_list] Re: Rolleipol, polarizer replacement

  • From: "Stephen Attaway" <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 07:13:29 -0700

Edmunds sells 'commercial grade' polarizer film for $64.95
http://scientificsonline.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_3071939 - thats for a 17" by
39" sheet, a bit more than you need!

- and a 'polarizer experimenter's kit' for $24.95 which includes some 2X2"
sheets http://scientificsonline.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_3038490

...or you could just buy a brand new Heliopan bay iii polarizer from Jimmy Koh
(www.kohscamera.com). They are great polarizers, complete with index numbers so
you can adjust the polarizer when held to your eye, check the index number and
then line it up after bayoneting it on the camera.

Hope this helps.