[rollei_list] Rolleipol, polarizer replacement

  • From: gregoire.vds@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:23:38 +0200

Hi,

I received recently a rolleipol (polarizer filter for Rollei TLR) in bay III.
The filter seems ok when seen through, but on some reflection direction, one
can see that the polarizer filter is ondulated inside the filter.

I suppose this is the filter itself that is degraded. I remember having bought
such in Bay II long time ago, totally junk, and have dismantled and cleaned it
from old undulated filter.

Now, where can I find such gel filter to replace this one?

Many thanks,

Greg