[rollei_list] Rolleinar 2.8/135mm and Planar 1.8/50

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 09:05:38 -0300

Last Sunday was Mother's Day here, my present to my wife and to my
mother in law was the tickets for an almost five hours excursion
navigating the river from my city to the north in a new ship. I
carried the VSL3 E replacing the Color Ultron 1.4/55mm MC with the
Planar 1,8/50 HFT, the Planar is a bit less bulkier and heavier than
the Ultron(Mamiya) lens, I also used the Rolleinar (Mamiya) 2.8/135
MC, this is an excellent lens, the film was the reliable Kodak
Ultramax ISO 400 and these are four of the photographs:

A crag on the river banks close to San Ignacio jesuitic mission ruins
(Rolleinar 2.8/135):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8120877137/in/photostream

A little island  (Rolleinar 2.8/135)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8120876207/in/photostream/