[rollei_list] Re: Rolleinar

  • From: bill harting <wm_harting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 08:33:13 -0700 (PDT)

I find the prism necessary for the close up work. I think I paid about $50 for
mine on ebay, if memory serves. It was a little beat up. Next time we get
together I'll bring it along and you can try it. Be careful shopping for
Rolleinar -- there are the two-part (newest) versions and the three-part
versions. I bought two parts of a three part on once. The two-part version was
purchased new from Scorby's in Needham when it was a full-service photography
store.

-b