[rollei_list] Re: Rolleimarin Gearing

  • From: "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 08:54:46 +0100

I have followed various discussions (arguments ;-)) about what parts
were changed for what model and which model is the best and why, which I
find very interesting. From the detailed information I assume taht there
are listers who have access to Rollei records of one sort or another and
so I ask:

Does anybody have copies of any working drawings/blueprints which would
show the component dimensions and gear sizes for the Rolleimarin 1
geared coupling device (also focus knob coupling)?

I have a copy of the repair manual but this is not really suitable. My
RM1 came without a coupling device and I would like to complete the kit
either by machining the components or in the unlikely event that someone
has one in their oddments box, by acquisition.

Thanks

John Wild