[rollei_list] Re: Rolleimarin Gearing

  • From: "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 09:12:06 +0100

I add to my previous listing:

As far as I can make out the coupling devices are all very similar. The
main difference was necessitated by the change in shutter/aperture dial
pitch and arc of action for different camera models, which resulted in
changing the gear ratio and pitch on the connector. Bayonet size does
change from B1 to B2 for later models. Having had a close look at a RM4
coupling, I noticed that the 'centre pop' marks for the various gearing
pitches are on the frame but only the required ones have been drilled
and tapped. The camera knurled button sizes also got larger with time.

So to re-cap; does anybody have details for the dimensions for gears
(No. teeth and outside diameter would do) etc for RM1?

Thanks

John Wild