[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex In Danger get a Nikonos I II or III

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 12:46:58 -0500

At 10:39 AM 4/20/2008 -0700, Mark wrote:
Nikonos cheap waterproof. Bullet proof

I still have a Nikon "Action Touch", long out of production, that is waterproof down to about 10'. I used to use it in the pool but never in the ocean. Fully automatic, battery drive, etc. No longer manufactured.

It was repaired once, while still in warranty, but I don't think they repair them any more. Great little camera for rain and splash environment.

DAW