[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 4x4 and film...

  • From: "Robert L. Brengle (Larry)" <RBrengle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:32:09 -0700

anyone know how a Rolliekin II 35mm adapter works in a Rolleiflex? The one I
have the film would bind up on the take up spool and tear, as with the 220
film I could wind one turn and back 1/2 but the 35mm has no stop, I noticed
on the take up spool there a slot in the end and a gear, the slot is to
engage the winder but what's the gear for?, Then too how is it rewound back
into the film canister?