[rollei_list] Rolleiflex 3,5F Planar, new pano shot

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 08:17:39 -0300

It would be possible to take this panorama with the Rollei Pano Head
and to stitch the frames manually, talking about optical prints;
however my composition for each frame would be different for that
case, I'd put the bigger trees within one or two frames trying to
avoid to stitch them and I'd cut them horizontally and the camera
point of view would be higher avoiding the first foreground; otherwise
the straight lines in the first foreground could make impossible to
stitch the frames. Photomerge software did possible to stitch the
frames _BENDING_ the straight lines in the first foreground, it
wouldn't be possible stitching the frames manually because the angle
of view for this pano is wide really, however you could stitch two or
three frames if the frames are a bit farther from the camera. Note
like the subject lines become more straight according they are farther
from the camera.

It was a little creek mouth hardly visible, it became a Paraná river
bay after the Yacyretá dam increased the river level:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/9036783135/

and returning to the air show, a good jump:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/9030513602/

you'll see like this young pilot was born again in 2010, if you watch
the video mentioned in the photograph caption:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/9030512722/