[rollei_list] Re: List problems?

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 04:48:17 -0400

At 03:40 PM 6/13/2013, Jerry Lehrer wrote:
>Marc,
>
>Luam peccata eh? I prefer Vitello Piccata, with a bottle of San Giovese.
>
>Jerry Lehrer

Thank you, kind sir. You always come through with the wisdom of the ages. I will tell you that I love Vitello Piccata, and we have a number of Italian houses within a few miles of where I live, but I generally go for an Italian beer. Different people, different choices. Italian wines taste a bit acidic to me, but, then, I was raised on California reds. A long, long time ago, in a universe far, far away. After all, I was in the City during the Summer of Love.

Thanks!

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!