[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 2,8F Planar

  • From: william schillereff <pastorbill6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 23:57:08 -0700

That is exactly my camera. Mine almost still shines like that.

Thanks a lot

On Apr 13, 2015, at 10:51 PM, David Sadowski <dsadowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What is the greater fool theory?

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 11:56 PM, rocketmanpm . <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Wholesale? Here is the retail:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/261823-USA/Rollei_66603_Rolleiflex_2_8_FX_Medium.html

Beyond that, I'm afraid that used cameras pretty much trade on the "greater
fool" theory. Rollei 2.8's fetch a high price these days, having been
run-up by a few and now pretty flat. Prices are all over the place.

On 13 April 2015 at 21:28, william schillereff <pastorbill6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Can any tell me what a wholesale price would be for FX 2.8 apo with the
box, cap and strap with paper work? In very fine condition. Am trying to
find out before it is listed.

Thanks in advance

Bill Schillereff

On Mar 27, 2015, at 4:06 AM, CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/16941313275/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/16915370286/

It's always a pleasure to use a mechanical camera after a recent CLA.
It's looks like the 2.8F is working fine for every function, including
the lightmeter.
These photographs were taken with the Kodak T-Max 100 120 film and
developed this morning in Romek PQ 7 developer (better seen the largest
size):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/16906001821/

Portrait with the Rolleinar 1:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/16719335038/

This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain
business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error,
please contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of
this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding
of the message or the contents is not permitted.