[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 2,8F Planar

  • From: Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 22:53:18 -0700

B&H is for a NEW one now where there are new ones is a bit of a question
On Apr 13, 2015, at 9:56 PM, rocketmanpm . wrote:

Wholesale? Here is the retail:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/261823-USA/Rollei_66603_Rolleiflex_2_8_FX_Medium.html

Beyond that, I'm afraid that used cameras pretty much trade on the "greater
fool" theory. Rollei 2.8's fetch a high price these days, having been run-up
by a few and now pretty flat. Prices are all over the place.

On 13 April 2015 at 21:28, william schillereff <pastorbill6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Can any tell me what a wholesale price would be for FX 2.8 apo with the box,
cap and strap with paper work? In very fine condition. Am trying to find out
before it is listed.

Thanks in advance

Bill Schillereff

On Mar 27, 2015, at 4:06 AM, CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/16941313275/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/16915370286/

It's always a pleasure to use a mechanical camera after a recent CLA. It's
looks like the 2.8F is working fine for every function, including the
lightmeter.
These photographs were taken with the Kodak T-Max 100 120 film and developed
this morning in Romek PQ 7 developer (better seen the largest size):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/16906001821/

Portrait with the Rolleinar 1:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/16719335038/

This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain
business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of this email,
including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the
message or the contents is not permitted.