[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflash and Guide Number

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 11:28:17 -0300

Yes, the standard film speeds for the flash manufacturer standard GN
calculations were changing according the films evolved, but you can do
your own calculations for other film speeds of course.
I forgot to mention that "digital" no dedicated flashes like the Metz
I mentioned before can be used for analog cameras too, they are mainly
called digital because the flash trigger power is adapted to the
digital cameras electronics.

Carlos