[rollei_list] Re: Rollei magic II design features

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 21:38:41 EDT

In a message dated 10/21/2005 3:42:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jan.decher@xxxxxxx writes:
Nice find!
Indeed.
My Rollei-Magic works but takes a bit of time to adjust to changes in light.
The mechanism is gummy and needs a service.
Couple interesting and "modern" features these cameras have is the flush
mounted toggle levers for the film spools and the bay 2 lens mount rotates in
increments when a filter is installed to compensate for added exposure time.
I would be interested to hear if this actually works in practice.
All the best,
Lance