[rollei_list] Re: Im new, just got Rollei Magic 2

  • From: Kevin Muncie <nivek2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 23:14:40 -0500

Well I have given my first 120 roll off for development! I did a mix of Auto
images indoor and out and some manual settings (hoping I set it correctly)
Hopefully I will be able to post some of them up when I get them back. I am
learning alot about my camera from you guys, sounds like the Magic is alot
more diffrent from normal Rollei's than I thought.

Also, I am still playing with it but 1/30th speed and B seem to get jammed
open when I try to use them. I havent been able to find a place to do a CLA
on this camera, any suggestions? THANKS

Kevin