[rollei_list] Rollei body cap?

  • From: Glyn Duggan <Glyn.Duggan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 18:33:51 +0100

Hello

I bought an assortment of odds and ends from a dealer's oddments box recently, with a view to offering them up on eBay in due course. Amongst them was a Rollei cap that I assume is a body cap for a medium-format SLR, though I could well be wrong. I'd be very grateful for help in identifying exactly what the cap is.

Its overall diameter is just over 58 mm. The face has a textured finish, with the Rollei name in raised smooth letters, and surrounded by a smooth rim with serrated edge. The inner face is shiny and has the word Singapore in small letters. The raised section with bayonet flanges is a little over 46mm diameter. You can see images ( though not especially good ones) at

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/93317897/P1000698.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6wfdzmd8ztnp0ln/P1000700.JPG

Many thanks

Glyn