[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Zeiss 0.7x Mutar & Carlos' pics

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 07:18:56 -0300

Steve:
            There is a "made in home" test about the Mutar 0.7x
attached to a Rolleiflex 2.8GX with CZ Planar 2.8/80 lens in the Web.
The combo was compared versus a Nikkor 35-105 zoom on a Nikon FX90
camera, the combo Mutar- Planar 2.8/80 got better results:

 http://www.grafikogfoto.dk/photographical/rollei_mutar07.html

Carlos