[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Tropical Models

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 13:38:28 -0700

Richard,

People have gotten off at a tangent on what constitutes a
"Tropical Camera".

I'm sure that you, of all people know what the traditional
meaning of a Tropical Camera is.  It does not involve
spraying the 'innards' with a varnish or lacquer!

Please acknowledge that fact.

I have a sneaking suspicion that that appellation applied
to the Art Deco Rolleis.  But I could be wrong , (he lied).

Jerry