[rollei_list] Rollei 35 B film advance

  • From: Robert Lilley <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:36:42 -0500

I just processed a roll from a Rollei 35 B I purchased recently.  About one
third of the frames were overlapping each other and were randomly dispersed
throughout the roll.  None of the sprocket holes were torn.  I do remember the
advance was sluggish at times when shooting.  I made sure the advance lever
made a complete arc with each cocking.  Is it me or the camera?  At first
glance the pictures seemed to be exposed properly so at least the old selenium
meter is working.

Rob---