[rollei_list] Re: ROllei X Act 2

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 20:58:27 +0000 (GMT)

Perhaps I'm wrong, but it seems there are no Rollei X
Act 2 users on the list; since the X Act 2 can use the
lenses -and most accesories-for the Rollei 6000 series
cameras I think you could get them new or used from
sites like Adorama and B&H NYC and BTW from eBay too.
The large format lenses with Rollei Electronic Shutter
sizes 0 and 1 are more difficult to find, I have seen
some Schneider lenses using these shutters; anyway you
can buy new Rollei electronic shutter 0 and 1 for the
X Act 2 camera from B&H New York, they are accepting
orders about them, they also have Schneider lenses
with these shutters.-

All the best
Carlos

 --- "Mark A. Kay, M.D., Ph.D." <markay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://markkayphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/1305161

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with
> into www.freelists.org

Horóscopos, Salud y belleza, Chistes, Consejos de amor:
el contenido más divertido para tu celular está en Yahoo! Móvil.
Obtenelo en http://movil.yahoo.com.ar